B-b-b-bioshock!! B-b-b-bioshock!!

Lmao

Funny. Haha, I like the new insult "Cog". The preloader was pretty nice, I liked how the Newgrounds tank sort of waved out. The writing could have been a little more legible, i suggest the line tool. Anyway, good stuff. See-ya, cog face. 10/10

Mechabloby responds:

I'll start using the line tool when I want to start putting effort into my flashes.

Gl #2: Sit down! Gl #2: Sit down!

Hmmm....

The concept and all was great, but the execution of it seemed slightly similar to "A Drawing For Mum". This one lost a point for originality there, unfortunately. The artwork seemed a bit sloppy, maybe using the line tool a bit more? The line tool is great for clean, smooth graphics and its east to use! When you get the time check out some of the art tutorials in the flash help section on Newgrounds, it has loads of great tuorials for drawing! I say you should check them out.

GL #1: A drawing for Mum GL #1: A drawing for Mum

Ummm....

No offense, but i did not quite find the intended humor in there....Didn't the kid say to the dad it was a drawing for mum then the dad said it did not look like him? I kinda got lost at that point. Also about the lip syncing, it seemed a little off. You know if you press enter while making the movie it plays it in the time line so that means you can do perfect lip syncing, you should try that out it would do great! And the voice, maybe try not breathing into the microphone it seemed to make some sort of crackly breathing sound which lowered the quality of the audio resulting in a bad voice to lip sync to.

I hope that helps!

Dodgems Dodgems

Wow!

Surprisingly fun game! Great concept and idea. But the flashing stars kinda made it look messy.

Wordsearch 2 Wordsearch 2

Cool!

nice new idea for a game, i have never seen a game like this yet!

Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

Fun.

Haha, when that gothic kid puts the gun up his butt that made me laught. Good work, it was fun

New Cascade New Cascade

Wow

Perfect in every way, no possible way to improve.

VanRiku responds:

Well thats what I aim for. Thanks for the vote of confidence!